If you are the owner of more than one SEBTS account (such as staff and student accounts), you may have the need to switch your Teams login from one account to the other. [People with non-SEBTS work accounts will also find this useful]. Here are the methods for doing that on a mobile phone and on a computer:
Switching Team logins on a Mobile phone:
This is a quick and easy function on phones:
- Simply open the Teams app and touch your account icon at the top of your screen.
- A screen will appear that has an Accounts and Orgs section. Simply click the account to which you want to switch, and it will open.
Switching Team logins on a computer:
- From the Teams screen (either in your browser window or in the Teams app), click the account icon at the top and click to Sign out of your account.
- In the window that appears, click "Use another account or sign up."
- A new sign-in window will appear. Sign in with your SEBTS email and password for the other account.
NOTE: If you want to keep both Teams accounts available, an alternative method is to open an "Incognito" or "In-private" window (selectable from the 3-dot ellipsis at the top-right of your browser window) to sign in to the second account at office.com.
[You could also do this by using a different browser type for the second account login - for example use Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome].
Note for Mac Computers: The sign-out/in method is not recommended. It is best to use Private Browsing window or a separate window in the Safari browser to sign in to your second Teams account.