|NOTE: If you use Microsoft Teams for your class, please see this article for setting up a meeting with Teams:|
Getting Started: Managing Teams for the Classroom [Go to the Meetings/Recordings section]
[If you don't use Teams in your class, use the instructions below for setting up the meeting with Outlook].
Table of Contents
Schedule A Teams Meeting Using Microsoft Outlook
- Navigate to the calendar view in Outlook
- In the top menu bar, select "New Teams Meeting"
- Fill out the details according to your meeting specifications
Link To A Scheduled Teams Meeting on your CampusNet course page
- Open the scheduled Teams meeting
- Right click on "Click here to join the meeting" in the body of the meeting
- Select "Copy Hyperlink"
- Navigate to your course page on CampusNet and turn editing on
- Add a new URL activity in the weeks of the course where you want the link to appear
- Enter a label for the link in the Name box (ex. "Click here to join the Teams meeting.")
- Right click in the External URL box and select "Paste"
- Click "Save and return to course"
- Confirm that the meeting link displays on your course page