- Please view this video for an overview of the main feature changes
- NEW UPDATE FOR 2021: The above 2020 video refers to Moodle, but that term is now replaced by CampusNet. Courses are found in the "My courses" section in CampusNet.
- Here are links to newer instructions and a video showing the 2021 layout changes:
- Brand new look, including the dashboard and menu updates
- (The "My Courses" tab in CampusNet. This contains our learning management system)
- New “Hamburger menu” in the top left of the screen where you can see your current courses, roster, and add blocks.
- Course Page: New gear in the top right hand corner where you can turn editing on, set up your grade book, and access other course settings
- Attendance now only added as a course activity, no longer as a block
- See this article with links for basic CampusNet orientation: Introduction to CampusNet - January 2021 Changes
- New “Hamburger menu” in the top left of the screen where you can see your current courses, calendar, and grade information
- All-new timeline page on your dashboard that highlights upcoming activities and assignments that need attention
- Updated mobile app with improved functionality.
- Click here to download the Moodle Mobile App
(But first, please see this article to understand the limitations of the Moodle Mobile App)
Where are my messages?
As the message states, they will be available shortly after you visit your messages screen. The system needs time to process them due to the upgrade. Please return in 15-30 minutes.
Why am I seeing old courses in my "In Progress" dashboard? (Faculty/Staff)
The new version of CampusNet now uses a course end date setting to determine when to move courses from the "in progress" to the "past" tab under MY COURSES. IT has attempted to automatically determine end dates for your previous courses but some may have been missed.
To set the end date of a previous course and hide it from your current courses, follow these steps:
- Visit your course page
- Click the top-right gear > Edit Settings
- Select enable next to course end date, then choose a date that occurred in a past semester. Save your settings.