Changing Degrees and Reapplying

I would like to change my degree program. How do I do that?
If you are changing from an MDiv degree to another MDiv degree or a vocational MA to another vocational MA (non-research), you can simply email our office...
Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I’ve reapplied to SEBTS. How do I have my transcripts sent to the Admissions office?
  We’re very excited about you studying with us again! When you designate on your application that you have studied at SEBTS before, the Registrar’s Off...
Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM