If you would like to change your curriculum from a MDiv to another MDiv or a vocational MA to another vocational MA, please fill out this curriculum change form: https://form.jotform.com/90166299423159. If you would like to change your degree from MA to MDiv, MDiv to MA, or into any MA Research degree (including MA Christian Studies), you will need to reapply using this form: https://apply.sebts.edu/register/degreechange. Your former transcripts, immunization records, and any personal statements will be sent from our office to the Admissions office.