Can I use a debit / credit card for payment?
The only payments received at the Housing Office are for your Occupant Fee. We accept only cash and checks in the office. The Occupant Fee can be paid onlin...
Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:40 AM
What do I do if I am having trouble paying rent?
Students having difficulty paying their rent should contact the Director of Accounting Services in Stealey Hall about a possible short term payment arrangem...
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:22 PM
Where do I pay rent?
Students pay rent in Accounting Services, located in Stealey Hall.
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:23 PM
What do I owe at move in?
The Housing Office collects an Occupant Fee ten days prior to move-in. Rent for the month of move in is pro-rated and paid through Accounting Services by th...
Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:38 AM
What is the Occupant Fee?
The Occupant Fee is a one-time fee paid ten days prior to move-in. If a student transfers to a different apartment, the Occupant Fee will transfer to the ne...
Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:36 AM