If you are changing from an MDiv degree to another MDiv degree or a vocational MA to another vocational MA (non-research), you can simply email our office at registrar@sebts.edu with your student ID number and the new degree you want to study, and we can switch that for you.  If you want to switch from MA to MDiv, MDiv to MA, or into any MA Research degree (including MA Christian Studies), you will have to reapply. You can find that application on the SEBTS homepage.  Your former transcripts, immunization records, and any personal statements will be sent from our office to the Admissions office.