On Wednesday, June 24th the authentication method for students, staff, and faculty logging into CampusNet will change. Auditor and Guest login procedures have not changed. See the following for more information:
Why a new login method?
This new login method integrates your SEBTS Microsoft account with CampusNet. If you are already signed into your @sebts.edu email address, you can log into CampusNet with one simple click. In addition, if you are logged into CampusNet, you will automatically be signed into any other Microsoft service (like email) with the same account. This change is part of an ongoing project to simplify and streamline login methods across SEBTS related sites.
MORE DETAILS: The new login method uses your Microsoft Account (Microsoft 365) as a single log in to all of the following SEBTS accounts: Microsoft Office including Outlook (your email), CampusNet (including your courses), and Self-Service. A single login using your student email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password will give you access to all of these accounts.
How do I login?
- Navigate to CampusNet as usual
- Click Log in at the top right hand corner of the page
- Under the "Student, Staff, and Faculty Log In:" label, click on the blue Microsoft 365 button
- If you are not already logged in with your SEBTS Microsoft account, you will be presented with the Microsoft 365 login page. Log in with your @sebts.edu email account and password. You may access your SEBTS Microsoft account my visiting office.com and logging in with your @sebts.edu email and password.
NOTE: Students must login with their student email (9-digit number @sebts.edu). See example below:
NOTE: If you are already logged in with your account via another Microsoft product, after a few seconds you will automatically be logged into CampusNet
How do I logout?
The logout method has not changed. However, logging out of CampusNet will not log you out of your Microsoft account. To log out fully of all your SEBTS accounts, please log out from Microsoft 365 separately.
Help! I'm getting an error!
If you have followed the above instructions, but are still getting an error, follow these steps:
- Go to office.com and sign in. You may be signed into a different Microsoft account.
- If you are signed into another Microsoft account, log out of that account before you log into CampusNet.
- Alternatively, you may open a new incognito page to login to your CampusNet account without logging out of your other accounts.
How do I switch accounts without logging out? (Incognito Window)
The best way to log into CampusNet without logging out of other Microsoft accounts is to open an incognito window. See the following resources on how to do this in your browser:
Microsoft Edge InPrivate Mode [Shortcut: Ctrl-Shift-N]
Google Chrome Incognito Mode [Shortcut: Ctrl-Shift-N]
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password or need to change it, see this article: