Yes you can, but please note that its function is limited compared to using the full Moodle website. Some functions supported by the app are:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
If you want to try the Moodle Mobile app, it is available from both Apple App Store and Google Play for Android devices. Use your CampusNet ID and password, and when asked to enter the URL of your Moodle site, enter campusnet.sebts.edu .
If you need more information on using the Moodle App, see its online documentation.
Another mobile option is to go to the full Moodle website on your phone's browser. This should work very much like using Moodle on your desktop's browser, but with the screens formatted for a mobile device.