Loan providers need documentation indicating that the borrower is continuing his or her education. This documentation typically comes in one of two ways:


(1.) Some loan providers have a deferment form, specific to their company that you will need to obtain and turn it into the Registrar’s Office to complete and submit on your behalf. 

(2.) If a specific form is not required, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office to complete a Verification of Enrollment form on your behalf. 


Please email with your request including an email address or mailing address so that it can be sent directly to the loan provider. Additionally, please be aware that most loan providers request this to be done every semester.