When a student knows the date that they want to move out of campus housing, they should fill out the 30-Day Move Out Notice located on CampusNet (go to Menu / Campus Housing). Check Out Forms and all issued keys should be turned in at the Housing Office on the day of move out. A drop box is available for checking out after hours. Check-Out Packet forms are available at the Housing Office or at the Campus Housing link on CampusNet. Please note that permission from the Director of Housing is required for moving out before the end of the Housing Agreement term.