CampusNet is the primary student website at Southeastern, and it provides access to your courses (online and hybrid). The MY COURSES link on CampusNet takes you to your Dashboard to view your "In progress", "Future" and "Past" courses in the "Courses" block. To participate in a course in which you are enrolled, click its name in the Course overview screen. Another way to get to your course list is from the left menu that appears when you click the "hamburger" icon on the far left side of the top of the screen. This will show links to the dashboard, calendar, and your courses. From here you can select to go to your course page.
On the course page, you will upload assignments, interact in dialogue with the professor and other students, and take quizzes and exams. Each week you will see “Watch,” “Read,” and “Assignment” sections. These contain all tasks which are due that week: watching lectures, reading assignments, upload an assignment, or take a quiz/exam. Thus, everything the student needs to properly take a class will be found in CampusNet.
How to Access CampusNet:
2. Log in to CampusNet using your Office 365 student ID email address and password. [Click for more details].
3. Besides your courses, CampusNet also has the following helpful tabs at the top:
- The pull-down Menu shows links to several campus departments along with links to the Library and Student Life).
- The Self-Service link takes you to the Self-Service website to search, register and pay for your courses or to use the Student/Faculty Directory).
My Courses Dashboard - Menus & Controls:
4. To work with your courses, click the MY COURSES tab at the top of the CampusNet web page (or click Dashboard in the left pane menu that appears when you click the "hamburger" menu at the top left).
- Course Overview: CampusNet's Dashboard screen has these main tabs at the top:
- Course Overview: This section has controls to organize the view of your courses. You can view your In progress courses along with your Future registered courses and Past courses. You can also use the 3 elipsis dots at the bottom right of a course to mark it as "Starred." You can then change the Course Overview control to Starred, so you can view your starred courses only.
- The next control to the right lets you organize courses alphabetically by Course Name or by Last Accessed.
- The next control lets you select how your courses are displayed: As a Card, a List or a Summary.
- Timeline: Shows any overdue or upcoming due dates for assignments, quizzes, etc. This is for all of your current courses. The controls to its right allow you to Sort by Date or Sort by Courses.
Note: When you log in to CampusNet, the Course Overview page will remember which settings you used last.
5. Course Page Layout: Main sections
- General Information section: Contains Announcements for the class, the course Syllabus, Help videos and other overall course resources.
- Week sections: Course page is organized chrononogically by week, showing the activities for each week.
- Activities block: Links allow you to view by activity type.
- Panopto block: Links to lecture videos (open in a browser window) and Podcasts.
6. Example screen: Course page: