1. From CampusNet MY COURSES, select your course's home page, and click on the quiz you are taking (two methods):
- Go to the week for the quiz and click its name - OR
- On the right side of the home page, click the Quizzes link in the Activities block and select the quiz from the list of quizzes by clicking its name.
2. The quiz screen will show you the number of attempts that are allowed (normally 1), the date and time it closes, and the time limit for taking the quiz after starting (if that has been set by your instructor). To start taking it, click the Attempt quiz now button.
3. You will see each question followed by your answer entry field, which will vary by the question type (multiple choice, true/false, essay, etc.). You can scroll down for other questions and click the Next or Previous buttons to change pages or use the Quiz navigation thumbnail icons on the right to jump directly to any question. [NOTE: For a “short-answer” question, make sure there are no typos or unneeded capital letters, punctuation, or spaces, or the question will be considered wrong].
4. When you have answered all questions, click the Finish attempt button that is after the final question, or click the Finish attempt link that is under the Quiz navigation thumbnail icons on the right.
5. You will now see the Summary of attempt which shows the Status of each question, "Answer saved" or "Not yet answered." If you want to change your attempt, click the Return to attempt button and continue. You will be allowed to make changes until you submit the quiz or until the quiz's close time has past.
6. When you are ready to submit your answers, click the Submit all and finish button. This will show a pop-up window that says "Once you submit, you will no longer be able to change your answers for this attempt." Click Submit all and finish or click Cancel to go back to the quiz. Once you have submitted all, you will not be able to make changes.
7. You can click on the Quiz name and see your grades for automatically-graded questions immediately. Your final grade will appear after the quiz has been graded by your instructor or grader.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial for this, go to this link: