[NOTE: This article is a revision of the previous version, as Apple has announced it is phasing out iTunes. These instructions will show how to download Panopto videos directly to your computer].
The video lectures appear in a block called “Panopto” in the right pane of your course's Moodle page. Follow these steps to download the lectures from iTunes onto your computer:
1. Look under the "Completed Recordings” section in the Panopto block.
2. Click the link for the video you want to download, and it should open in a new screen.
3. In the bar just above the video, you should see a download arrow above the video (to the right of the rating stars):
Click the arrow to start downloading the file to your computer. By default, it is normally placed in your computer's Downloads folder.
[NOTE: Some older Panopto videos may have the download arrow below the video on the right side].
4. Use File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) to open the folder and click the file that was downloaded. The video should begin playing.
5. Also, please remember these lectures are not for distribution or public/church/small group showing.