For students who are on-campus, profile pictures are taken at Ledford for Southeastern 1Cards, and the photo is uploaded by Student Services to the student's CampusNet profile. Remote (off-campus) students, can submit their own photo to the Information Technologies Department to have it uploaded to their CampusNet profile.
For Off-campus students, here is how to submit your photo:
- Take a digital photo of yourself that meets the following guidelines:
- Headshot (above the shoulder - similar to a passport photo)
- Front-facing the camera (head not angled to side)
- Background should be plain with a single light color (preferably white, off-white or light blue)
- Avoid a cluttered background - a plain light-colored wall would be fine.
- Picture submitted should be square. (File size is not critical, but around 1MB would be typical).
- Acceptable file types: JPG, PNG
To submit your photo, send an email to email@example.com with your name and student number and attach your picture file. This will generate a ticket in the IT workorder system, and a technician will process your request.