1. Log in to CampusNet and go the the course page you want to edit.
2. Click the gear icon at the top right and click "Turn Editing On"
3. Scroll down to the section you want to change and click "Add an activity or resource."
4. Select the Activity or Resource you want to add.
Here's an example for adding a file:
- Under the RESOURCES section select File
- In the "Adding a new File" page, type the file name you want to use in the Name field.
- Use the Description field to add any description you want and click "Display description on course page" if desired.
- Under "Select files" click the Add icon. (In the "File picker" screen, "Upload a file" will be selected.)
- Click the "Choose File" button and navigate to the file you want to upload, click the Open button, and click "Upload this file".
- Click "Save and return to course".
- You will see your file in the course section you selected, and if desired, you can move its position in the Resources list using the "Move resource" icon to the left of the file name.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial for this, go to this link: