How do I get my 1098-T (IRS form - Tuition Statement)
Modified on: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Students with qualified educational expenses can access their 1098-T form as follows:
- Go to the Accounting Services page (see Links tab on CampusNet)
- Scroll down to the "Useful Forms and Information" section
- Select the "1098t Tax Document" link
- Enter Southeastern in the school name and select the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary link
- Fill out the online form to see / download / print your tax document
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.